Monday, February 4, 2008

Cross Country Skiing - Sunday

Yes another perfect day skiing, the conditions and weather were perfect. We've had record snow fall this year.

I’ve been sick for over a week now with a bad cold and some kind of crappy germ but thought I was well enough to enjoy a great day of skiing. I was disappointed to find myself tired only after an hour. We cut the day short and I slept most of the drive home.

I’m lucky for such gracious friends as I really held them back this time.





2 comments:

Jules~ said...

oh my goodness these pictures are so georgeous! I can see where it would be really addictive to get out there.

Mima said...

Beautiful photos, and good friends that stand by you when you aren't so good are the ones that you want to hold on tight to. Glad they were there for you.