Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Who Am I, Really??

While sipping my morning coffee I try and take a minute to visit a few of my favorite blogs. At my dear friend Jules site I stumbled across this personality test. I always get a kick out of these things. http://drawing.feedbucket.com/start.php

Here is what it had to say about me based on what I drew:

"You are driven and ambitious and tend to make radical moves to reach your goals.You are a direct and forthright person. You like to get to the core of the issue right away, with few signs of hesitation.You like following the rules and being objective. You are precise and meticulous, and like to evaluate decisions before making them.You have a sunny, cheerful disposition."

I bet there are few fokes who would disagree with this...

2 comments:

Jules~ said...

Giggle giggle....aren't these fun?
"You are direct and forthright...get to the core of an issue right away....sunny cheerful disposition..." These are all some of the great things that I love about you. Some things that it didn't say though are just as important.
You are patient with people and always try to see the best grace possible in each one. You look at all things as an adventure and miles stone.
How grateful I am to have you as my friend.

Jules~ said...

I tagged you for some fun writing. At least I hope you find it fun.